Lacare® Channel Spray is a superior polymer-based spray used for improving the sliding movement of glass used in car windows. It is especially made to lubricate the rubber beading, plastic and other assemblies used in the sliding windows of automobiles.
Lacare® Channel Spray is available in the pack size of 60 g.
LACARE Channel Spray
Lacare® CHANNEL SPRAY is a silicone based lubricant providing excellent protection and lubrication for rubber, metal and plastic parts and assemblies used in automotive windows, sliding windows and rubber beadings. It protects these parts from harsh sunlight thereby retaining their color & luster. It reduces ageing, hardening & cracking of rubber & plastic parts. It does not contain any harmful solvents and Ozone depleting chemicals or CFC’s.
Plastic / rubber / metal window channels in automobiles, sliding windows and rubber beadings etc.
- Smoothening of up and down movements of manual and power window glasses.
- Non-sticking and Non-staining.Excellent lubrication formula provides lubrication for long durations.
- Protects rubber and plastic parts from weathering effects.
- Imparts high gloss finish to rubber and plastic parts and prevents enbrittlement.
- Outstanding resistance to water wash off.