Lapox Ultra is two component modified, viscous epoxy adhesive system. When both components are mixed in recommended ratios and cured appropriately at room temperature, an excellent bond strength can be achieved with most of the substrates including glass, metals, laminates, wood, textile and natural stones. Faster productivity can be achieved, if curing is performed at higher temperature between 40°C and 60°C. Curing at higher temperature is recommended to achieve optimum bond strength.
- Artificial jewellery and jewel stone fixing Automobile components
- Ceramic works
- Electrical components
- General engineering components Souvenirs and handicrafts
- Sports goods
- Adequate pot life
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- High bond strength
- High mechanical strength even in dynamic conditions.
- Thermally stable and suitable to perform in extreme conditions.
- Water and chemical resistant
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.